Under Saarthal quest ,Tolfdir won't follow me into the dungeon (after the vision) while the game wants me to follow him?

1. I'm having a problem that Tolfdir won't follow me into the dungeon beyond the Excavations part (after the vision and after killing all the skeletons). He's just standing around like a douche near the end of the Saarthal Excavations section, while the game prompts me to follow him. Waiting, initiating a conversation, and reloading all seem to do nothing. He just stands around like a goof telling me

User Info: Malvernlim123

Malvernlim123 - 4 years ago

1. It happens with everyone. I myself was freaked out when he deserts you, because I heavily relied on Tolfdir's magical abilities to get me through the dungeon. Carry on ahead deeper into Saarthal, and eventually he will encounter deep inside and tell you that he found another route to where you are in the dungeon. Tolfdir will then accompany you for the end of the quest "Under Saarthal," except he will not fight when you battle Jyrik Gauldurson as he needs to maintain the eye to keep Jyrik vincible.

User Info: MehGusta

MehGusta - 3 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. hmm have you tried reloading if its not that far back? or seriously try UF on him! onli use the first word tho or risk blasting him a new butt! otherwise not much you can do bro.

User Info: thebladeofwoe

thebladeofwoe - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. Just go on ahead and he'll catch up with you after you've solved some puzzles.

User Info: mgt51

mgt51 - 4 years ago 0 0