How would I get in to white run as a full blow vamp?

1. Need help getting in to white run. I keep getting attack as I get close to the gate. I know that becoming a werewolf is the best cure for me but cant find the inn

User Info: xKILLERCLOWN

xKILLERCLOWN - 4 years ago
    Would it work to be invisible cause thats one of the powers of a vamp but how would u ask the inn keeper about the werewolfs and not git attack?

User Info: xKILLERCLOWN

xKILLERCLOWN - 4 years ago

Answers

1. If you're a "full-blown" vampire (level 4 vampirism), the best thing would be to feed on a sleeping person before even attempting to get into Whiterun. Read this thread to find a good place to do that:
    www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/62405639

Then go to Morthal & speak to the wizard there - he has a "cure vampirism" quest.

It *is* possible to become a "werepire" (werewolf & vampire at the same time) through a glitch, but I'm guessing you don't want to do that?

User Info: baratron

baratron (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 0