Quest the world eaters eyrie: diamond claw door?

1. Ive have been through this dungeon a few times with the same result....The diamond claw door will not open. My problem is I cannot get the rings to move. I am able to place the key into the door with no issues but I cannot move the rings in place to get the actual door open. Can any help me? Is there any type of solution for this what i assume is a bug?

User Info: Beedawg2010

Beedawg2010 - 4 years ago
    Ok I figured zoned out and back in and the rings now move....they are in place but the door refuses to open :(

User Info: Beedawg2010

Beedawg2010 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Are you sure they are in the right position, if they are then I think 1 of the patches also fixed this glitch

User Info: Listener666

Listener666 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. The same thing is happening to me and it is very Lame.
    I left and came back through the door and than the rings would move. I moved them to match the claw and stuck the key in but nothing happens. The door stays shut and there is no other way in.
    If there is anyone out there who knows anything please help!!!!

I love skyrim and have been playing it since it came out. I finally decided to the main quest and now I can't play anymore. DEPRESSION

User Info: ABushner

ABushner - 4 years ago 0 0