How do I get rid of the Attunement Sphere?

1. After completing the quest for getting the Ohgma Infinum, I can not get rid of the Attunement Sphere given to me be Septis Signus. I have read that it doesn't weigh anything, and can be used in other Dwemer Caverns. But I just wanted to know if I can do anything else with it or possibly get rid of it.

User Info: cooldude177

cooldude177 - 4 years ago
    I'm already the thane of Markarth and I don't think I would be able to do that quest. And, I am already starting World Eater's Eyrie. Could I still do that quest though?

User Info: cooldude177

cooldude177 - 4 years ago
    I'm posting this message (the one you're reading now) saying that I only have one sphere. I used it for the Ohgma Infinium quest. I have one sphere (on XBOX), and used it for the quest, but I can't drop it. That is my problem. I have enough carry room, it just annoys me that it takes up room.

User Info: cooldude177

cooldude177 - 4 years ago

1. The only purpose of the Attunement Sphere is to reveal the stairs which lead to Blackreach. These are found in the Dwemer ruins of Alftand, Mzinchaleft, or Raldbthar.

Theoretically it should be droppable, but according to the UESP wiki, "There is a second Attunement Sphere on the ground in Sinderion's Field Laboratory. Picking that up will leave you with both permanently stuck in your inventory." Do you have one, or two?

User Info: baratron

baratron (Expert) - 4 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Try doing an event that forces you to lose your equipment, the forsworn conspiracy is one such event

User Info: bluedragon619

bluedragon619 (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 3
  2. I don't think its a quest with a time limit, and after you do the final battle you can still play on, skyrim doesn't end

User Info: bluedragon619

bluedragon619 (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. Their is NO way to get rid of the Attunement Sphere it weighs nothing so i don't see the problem.

User Info: Andy_G_420

Andy_G_420 - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. I only have one Sphere in my inventory and i cant drop it. It's clearly a glitch that needs to be patched because I'm tired of it taking space in my inventory when I've already opened all the stairs to Blackreach.

User Info: john2567

john2567 - 4 years ago 0 0
  5. Does it really matter that much to you that you need to scroll 1 item extra?

User Info: d3lta_shot

d3lta_shot - 3 years ago 0 0