Question from cooldude177

How do I get rid of the Attunement Sphere?

After completing the quest for getting the Ohgma Infinum, I can not get rid of the Attunement Sphere given to me be Septis Signus. I have read that it doesn't weigh anything, and can be used in other Dwemer Caverns. But I just wanted to know if I can do anything else with it or possibly get rid of it.

cooldude177 provided additional details:

I'm already the thane of Markarth and I don't think I would be able to do that quest. And, I am already starting World Eater's Eyrie. Could I still do that quest though?

I'm posting this message (the one you're reading now) saying that I only have one sphere. I used it for the Ohgma Infinium quest. I have one sphere (on XBOX), and used it for the quest, but I can't drop it. That is my problem. I have enough carry room, it just annoys me that it takes up room.

baratron answered:

The only purpose of the Attunement Sphere is to reveal the stairs which lead to Blackreach. These are found in the Dwemer ruins of Alftand, Mzinchaleft, or Raldbthar.

Theoretically it should be droppable, but according to the UESP wiki, "There is a second Attunement Sphere on the ground in Sinderion's Field Laboratory. Picking that up will leave you with both permanently stuck in your inventory." Do you have one, or two?
2 0

Answers

bluedragon619 answered:

Try doing an event that forces you to lose your equipment, the forsworn conspiracy is one such event
0 3

bluedragon619 answered:

I don't think its a quest with a time limit, and after you do the final battle you can still play on, skyrim doesn't end
0 0

Andy_G_420 answered:

Their is NO way to get rid of the Attunement Sphere it weighs nothing so i don't see the problem.
0 0

john2567 answered:

I only have one Sphere in my inventory and i cant drop it. It's clearly a glitch that needs to be patched because I'm tired of it taking space in my inventory when I've already opened all the stairs to Blackreach.
0 0

d3lta_shot answered:

Does it really matter that much to you that you need to scroll 1 item extra?
0 0

How do I solve what the attunement sphere is for? Answered Jwt0907
Why cant i enchant a item with Fortify Destruction to 25%? Unanswered MagatsuhiNoKami
Blood on thin ice part 2? Unanswered wenafred94
Why does the game keep freezing?! D.: Unanswered AvidDust532
Is Farkas a good husband? Open HiddlesCollinsR