Question from CrepeyFrenchman

The World-Eaters Eyrie- Temple glitch?

Hello. I'm at the first puzzle in the temple, and I think my game might be glitched?
I had trouble with the puzzle and consulted a wiki which told me it should be Snake/Snake/Whale or Snake/Eagle/Whale for the doors. Neither of those combinations work at all when I activate the lever. The doors just stay shut.
Am I doing something wrong? I tried reloading from an autosave outside of the temple (after I was dropped off. I had fought some Draugrs(sp) already) and I'm not sure what to do. Will I have to restart the game?
(all my other saves are from way before this point btw.)

jammymacster answered:

"A solution for the first door puzzle, if it has glitched, is to set the left and right pillars to "Eagle". If you open the Eagle door first, it has to be closed for the Snake door to open."

From uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:The_World-Eater%27s_Eyrie#Bugs

You could also try saving the game, restarting your console and trying again or leaving and temple and re-entering.
2 0