How do I solve Lost to the ages quest?

1. for any one having a problem with the quest I found the end point it it is a place called Runesof Bathalft it is almost half way between a town called Ivarsted and Froki's shack it is in a patch of green S.W. of Throat of the world and west of the river that runs out to the south of Ivarstead it is drectly west of a tower called Trvas's watch(on other side of the river there is a imperial camp to the west of the runis of bthalft. hopes this helps.

User Info: uniabrowfubar

uniabrowfubar - 4 years ago
    So, was this a question you needed answering, or were you just posting this to help people having issues finding the place? Cuz there IS a marker...

User Info: zero2935

zero2935 - 4 years ago
    I was posting it to help other people out me and 2 of my friends did not have a quest marker show up to tell us where the forge was.

User Info: uniabrowfubar

uniabrowfubar - 4 years ago

Answers

1. You might have to go into a nearby cave/ruin/house to get the marker to trigger. I had that a couple of times on that mission.

User Info: DrNewcenstein

DrNewcenstein (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. But where is the fourth shard? I've gotten one of Mzulft and Roldbthar, but can't find the last one

User Info: mjpk13

mjpk13 - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. Im stuck the bridge getting the second shard piece can someone tell me how to fix the last jamed gear in Roldbthor's Deep Market

User Info: BigSexxxyNash

BigSexxxyNash - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. If you haven't checked under the water thats where the last gear is jammed.

User Info: daishan35

daishan35 - 3 years ago 0 0