Question from Ksilvante

Stuck as a vampire lord?...wth...

Been stuck as a vampire lord for over a day in game time (24 hours +)...how long does this last? I would love to continue the quest but cannot talk to the guy I'm supposed in this form...

Answers

Zodervan answered:

It lasts as long as you like and you can go into as many times you like. To go back to normal go to your favorites menu it'll have revert form. In case you don't know to get to favorites menu press up or down on the D-pad thing
1 0

Zodervan answered:

And I forgot to say use the power button witch is rb if you didn't change it.
0 0

mrguru1979 answered:

Pressing Up or Down on the D-pad will change your favorite power. Scroll until you find "Revert Form"

If you have the default buttons set, your power activation button is the right bumper, and will activate that power.
0 0

What is the difference between Vampire and Vampire Lord? Answered noobnowmaster
Will I be able to do the vampire lord quests if im already a vampire? Answered mariolink31187
How do I become vampire lord? Answered Twilightking88
Vampire Lord? Answered Muramasa19
Werewolf and Vampire Lord help? Answered mulacbezerker