The wabbajack is useless on Aela?

1. www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmKXUdMmWCc

I want to use the mode to upgrade my Aelas level.
    I got her as my follower at about level 27.
    Now, I am level 37 and I use the wabbajack on Aela. But it just explodes on her until she falls down and she doesnt turn to anything, likes chicken or crabs.
    I try to remove all things from her and use the wabbajack again. It was just getting the same result.
    I dont know what level Aela is. I check on the internet that her max. level is 50.
    What wrongs is it?

User Info: world426

world426 - 4 years ago
    Will the dawnguard sell in dish?
    I don't connect my xbox to the internet.

If i don't have dawnguard, is there any way to fix Aela level or she is an essential NPC so i can't fix it?

User Info: world426

world426 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Im not sure if this helps. But i use the Xbox 360 version and I think the dawnguard exp fixes followers so they level up with you. So if it truly doesnt work, wait to get it on pc then see if dawnguard truly fixed it.

PS its not just me experienceing our followers acting differently with dawnguard. Many 360 users have said so.

User Info: camron914

camron914 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. You'll want to update Skyrim, it may fix the issue. There is absolutely no risk I've ever heard of to connecting your Xbox to the internet with a cable, and it does not require Xbox Live, or even logging into a Windows Live account - merely that your Xbox is connected to the internet. Give it a try.

User Info: Reylyn

Reylyn - 4 years ago 0 0

Question Status
Wabbajack? Answered
How do i get the Wabbajack? Answered
Aela gone? Unresolved
Where is aela ? Unresolved
Where did aela go? Unresolved