I don't want to be a vampire lord anymore, Can I cure it?

1. Like the question says, I do not want to be a vampire lord anymore and I was wondering if there was any way to cure it, or am I stuck as one?

User Info: Halflifer666

Halflifer666 - 4 years ago

1. It is possible to cure. Talk to any bartender about rumours and they will tell you about a mage named Falion in Morthal who knows a lot about vampires.
    It may be possible to go directly to Falion but he will help you cure yourself any number of times from vampirism.

User Info: Shalira

Shalira - 4 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. First thing is, your going to need a lot of Scrolls of Calm, around 5 or 6 if your going to talk to Hulda or any bartender anywhere because the guards are going to attack you. (Bannered Mare) If not, you may have to use them in Morthal where Falion resides. (Correct me if I'm wrong.) I got rid of a char because I couldn't go on with my quests due to being a vampire.
    If anyone knows where the stone or temple away from a city that will help you heal anything and everything, INCLUDING vampirism, let me know. I could sure use it about now.
    Hope you all find a cure!

User Info: Papajack55

Papajack55 - 3 years ago 0 0