Question from Druid_Boy

Beyond Death Quest (And After) HELP?!?

So, while doing the quest Beyond Death in the Soul Cain, I ended up taking damage every second I was in there (I am a werewolf). After completing that quest, and going back to Tamriel, I am still taking damage every second...

Anyone have the same issue or know whats going on? OR did I miss a step to reconnect my body and soul?

Help please.

Druid_Boy provided additional details:

@ jammymacster

I have tried returning and that idea with the flying soul gem didn't work. I then decided to try the soul husk idea. That also didn't work. I was still taking damage even after I ate it.

Any other ideas?

Druid_Boy provided additional details:

@ jammymacster (Again)

Tried all other options you posted again... Still nothing. I sent a E-Mail to Bethesda Support with my issue. Hoping to here back from them soon and see if they got any info.

Answers

jammymacster answered:

It's possible the draining effect from one of the large floating soul gems has glitched and become permanent. I've heard of this happening with the visual effect but not the draining effect.

The way to fix this when the visual effect is stuck is to go back to any of the floating soul gems, go within it's range and then back away from it again.

You could also try eating a soul husk.
0 0

jammymacster answered:

Does anything come up in the active effects list?
I guess you could try using a shrine to cure diseases or going to jail, maybe possibly levelling up. That's all I can think of.
0 0

jammymacster answered:

Did you retrieve your soul from the soul cairn? I'm not aware of not doing so causing constant damage but that could be it.
I think Valerica can give you the Misc Quest objective to go find it.
0 0

jammymacster answered:

To be honest I doubt you'll get a reasonable response from Beth. You could try posting on the Board here as that gets a lot more activity than the Answers section. Might also be worth posting about it on the Bethesda forums.

Sorry I couldn't be any more help.
0 0

jammymacster answered:

No idea if you're still having the issue but transforming into a Werewolf or a Vampire Lord might fix it, using the face-changer NPC in the Ragged Flagon may possible help too.
0 0