Paarthurnax?

1. So the blades have told me to kill me Paarthurnax but I told Argneir I won't. So why won't the quest go away if I won't kill him?

User Info: skel158

skel158 - 4 years ago
    How do I turn off the quest?

User Info: skel158

skel158 - 4 years ago

1. It will disappear if you continue the main quest without killing him.

User Info: OokamiAya

OokamiAya - 3 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. If won't go away from what I remember, you can turn it off however and tell the blades you won't do it

User Info: bluedragon619

bluedragon619 (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. Basically it's a win, lose situation. The Blades will always want him dead and if you want to go dragon hunting with the Blades then you have to kill Paarthurnax. But on the other hand, if you do kill Paarthurnax, Argneir won't tell you the location of anymore word walls. What I would do is find all the words of power from Argneir, then kill Paarthurnax so the Blades will continue helping you. No matter what you do, you end up making at least one of the groups angry. But if you do it right you can still hunt dragons with the Blades as well as finding all of the word walls from Argneir.

User Info: Buster33267

Buster33267 - 3 years ago 0 0