Question from skel158

Paarthurnax?

So the blades have told me to kill me Paarthurnax but I told Argneir I won't. So why won't the quest go away if I won't kill him?

skel158 provided additional details:

How do I turn off the quest?

Answers

bluedragon619 answered:

If won't go away from what I remember, you can turn it off however and tell the blades you won't do it
0 0

OokamiAya answered:

It will disappear if you continue the main quest without killing him.
1 0

Buster33267 answered:

Basically it's a win, lose situation. The Blades will always want him dead and if you want to go dragon hunting with the Blades then you have to kill Paarthurnax. But on the other hand, if you do kill Paarthurnax, Argneir won't tell you the location of anymore word walls. What I would do is find all the words of power from Argneir, then kill Paarthurnax so the Blades will continue helping you. No matter what you do, you end up making at least one of the groups angry. But if you do it right you can still hunt dragons with the Blades as well as finding all of the word walls from Argneir.
0 0

Paarthurnax mission? Open j0hnny13l4ze
How do I kill Paarthurnax)? Answered Gamerman99999
What is the best strategy for (smithing)? Open MagatsuhiNoKami
Foggy (but not foggy?) display problem Open pohlerbear
Where can I find Aela? Open cjben1