Question from herooftheday121

How do you use bend will with dragon on at the summit of apocraphy?

I cannot tame the dragon on at the summit of apocraphy. I have all three bend will shouts unlocked. I have tried for hours. Is there a there something im missing?

Nope im talking about the dragon that takes you to mirark.Not sure if there is a glitch but the shout will not work. V
ery frustrated lol

From: thedragonlady 2 years ago

Perhaps you're not holding the button down long enough. That was my problem the first couple of times I tried. He does not have to land on the ground, but it helps. I got him when he landed on the ruins, then he landed in front of me. I wasn't sure, at first, that it had worked, but when I walked to the side of his neck I got the prompt to get on. If you're still having problems, try using Dragon Aspect first, which strengthens your shouts, but keep in mind, you can only use Dragon Aspect once a day and you may want to save it for the fight with Mirark, which is also very glitchy.

If you are talking about during the battle with Mirark, you can not bend their will they are his dragons

There is a dragon you tame to get to Mirark..but the dragons that fly over head are his dragons

Are you letting him land and are definitely using all 3 words of the shout?

At a certain point i think round chapter 5 or 6 of the black book, youll see a serpentine dragon. quickly equip the bend will shout (it will only work if you have 3 words to the shout) and shout at the dragon. he will son land and hes yours for the taking.

I don't think anyone mentioned this but did you unlock the last word of the shout? That may be it, btw when fighting miraak don't do to much damage at once, he'll be stuck in become ethereal permenantely, I DEFINITELY reccomend saving when the fight starts

All three words are required to bend the will of a dragon. You cannot bend the will of any of Miraak's dragon other then the first one. If you are flying and can't get to the battle, try letting the dragon go, have him attack some random enemies and then land. He will try to land on Miraak's platform almost always.

I have exactly the same problem at the moment. Any new suggestions? I am soo close to just walk away from the game after having spend 192 hours getting this char into the story :/