How do you use bend will with dragon on at the summit of apocraphy?

1. I cannot tame the dragon on at the summit of apocraphy. I have all three bend will shouts unlocked. I have tried for hours. Is there a there something im missing?

User Info: herooftheday121

herooftheday121 - 4 years ago
    Nope im talking about the dragon that takes you to mirark.Not sure if there is a glitch but the shout will not work. V
    ery frustrated lol

User Info: herooftheday121

herooftheday121 - 3 years ago
    Are you letting him land and are definitely using all 3 words of the shout?

User Info: bluedragon619

bluedragon619 - 3 years ago

1. Perhaps you're not holding the button down long enough. That was my problem the first couple of times I tried. He does not have to land on the ground, but it helps. I got him when he landed on the ruins, then he landed in front of me. I wasn't sure, at first, that it had worked, but when I walked to the side of his neck I got the prompt to get on. If you're still having problems, try using Dragon Aspect first, which strengthens your shouts, but keep in mind, you can only use Dragon Aspect once a day and you may want to save it for the fight with Mirark, which is also very glitchy.

User Info: thedragonlady

thedragonlady - 3 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. If you are talking about during the battle with Mirark, you can not bend their will they are his dragons

User Info: porcupinchickeX

porcupinchickeX - 3 years ago 0 1
  2. There is a dragon you tame to get to Mirark..but the dragons that fly over head are his dragons

User Info: BruceDarkside

BruceDarkside - 3 years ago 0 1
  3. At a certain point i think round chapter 5 or 6 of the black book, youll see a serpentine dragon. quickly equip the bend will shout (it will only work if you have 3 words to the shout) and shout at the dragon. he will son land and hes yours for the taking.

User Info: yoshimitsuka29

yoshimitsuka29 - 3 years ago 0 0
  4. I don't think anyone mentioned this but did you unlock the last word of the shout? That may be it, btw when fighting miraak don't do to much damage at once, he'll be stuck in become ethereal permenantely, I DEFINITELY reccomend saving when the fight starts

User Info: Darkslayer274

Darkslayer274 - 3 years ago 0 0
  5. All three words are required to bend the will of a dragon. You cannot bend the will of any of Miraak's dragon other then the first one. If you are flying and can't get to the battle, try letting the dragon go, have him attack some random enemies and then land. He will try to land on Miraak's platform almost always.

User Info: kopo12

kopo12 - 3 years ago 0 0
  6. I have exactly the same problem at the moment. Any new suggestions? I am soo close to just walk away from the game after having spend 192 hours getting this char into the story :/

User Info: Reinhold-dk

Reinhold-dk - 3 years ago 0 0