Question from Evad-ri

How do I find the Unmelting Snow?

I have every thing but the Unmelting Snow. I have the notched pick axe and climbed to the top of Throat of the world. I can't figure where to dig for the snow. Have you found it?

matthewskyr12 asked for clarification:

What unmelting snow?

thedeadraven96 asked for clarification:

I have completed the main questline and I have never received a quest where I need unmelting snow. Is this a mod?

Answers

jammymacster answered:

If you have the quest selected you should have a quest marker pointing to the snow. If you still can't find it then this YouTube video should help.
youtu.be/_aO6NgIXF60?t=1m57s

If you're at the location but you still can't grab the snow then it's glitched. Supposedly leaving and doing a few other quests before returning may fix it. Going elsewhere (like Whiterun) and using the Wait function to wait for ten days may fix it too.
0 0

mickbw1975 answered:

You don't need the notched pick axe to get "unmelting snow" just as the poster before me said, make sure you have the quest selected, the location is opposite of where the dragon paarthunax is sitting.
0 0

jollyroger303 answered:

It is under the top of the snow at the marker. If you look right above the rock at the market it should come up.
0 0

sheep007 answered:

Go to the very top of the throat of the world, and use the quest marker to find the specific patch of snow.
0 0

MasterMender0 answered:

You have to be far enough in the main story so you can reach paarthanax, then it will show you the marker for the snow.
0 0

Where can I find a cog? Answered thecromunist
Where to find key? Answered lazycricket
Where Can I Find Sam Guevenne? Answered xxmusicsoulxx
Where can I find (quicksilver ore)? Answered IWantFreeHugs
Where can I find a atronach? (or 10) Answered Beldum555