How do I Escape Irkngthand?

1. I keep drowning because i cannot find the exit. Is it at the top? I have tried swimming into all the pipes, but nothing works

User Info: Irkymon

Irkymon - 3 years ago

1. Lol you wait for the room to flood and some rocks come down from the ceiling to uncover the exit, if you have a save from before hand, look up and find bronze water cave and go there, its a little offshoot and you'll see this is the exit from irkngthand

User Info: bluedragon619

bluedragon619 (Expert) - 3 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. It's also wise to do a partal piece of the side quest masks of the dragon priests and get the mask
    volsung 20% better barter & speech I'm guessing on that part off the top of my brain,
    But this is the 100% accurate part it does do waterbreathing plus the wordwall behind the priest
    is for the thu'um shout whirlwind sprint and as a bonus this mask comes in handy
    when you go to solithstime; and yes my spelling is more than likly wrong on most of these words right now,
    but it the general IDEA that counts.

User Info: HAYEDERSAL

HAYEDERSAL - 3 years ago 0 0