Add ons?

1. Please help-I played through the game when it first came out-it didnt have anything about 'add-ons' on the loading screen at that time. While I'm playing it now, there seems to be a new map/quest called 'Awakening' involving vampires-is this the 'add-on' or am I getting confused with DLC content? And if it isnt DLC, are there other (free) 'add-ons' in the game I should know about?

User Info: grankle

grankle - 3 years ago
    Very strange-as I haven't paid for any DLC!

User Info: grankle

grankle - 3 years ago

Answers

1. Awakening is a quest in the DLC "dawn guard" which I believe costs 1200 ms points. I don't think that it's supposed to show up if you didn't buy the dlc but I bought it right away so I'm not completely sure.

User Info: Solidsnakex18

Solidsnakex18 - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. Add-ons are basically DLC. There are currently three add-ons for Skyrim. Dawnguard, Hearthfire and Dragonborn.
    None of those are free.

The quest Awakening is the second quest in the Dawnguard add-on. So you must have already visited the Dawnguard.

For more information about each add-on visit the following links:
    uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Dawnguard
    uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Hearthfire
    uesp.net/wiki/Dragonborn:Dragonborn

User Info: jammymacster

jammymacster (Expert) - 3 years ago 0 0
  3. If someone else on that console got the DLC then you would be able to access it on your account to. Either way, someone had to have paid for it.

User Info: jammymacster

jammymacster (Expert) - 3 years ago 0 0