Can't make skills legendary?

1. Alright, I have Skyrim for my 360, all three DLCs and whatever is the most recent title update installed. I used the oghma infinium exploit to max all skills out to 100 but I can't find the option to make any of the skills legendary. Does it not work if you use the exploit or do you need to be at a certain point in the game before it lets you?

User Info: Masacarici

Masacarici - 3 years ago

Answers

1. Patch 1.9 isn't available for 360 yet.
    We don't have a release date for when the patch will be released as it's down to Microsoft.
    Bethesda tweeted "1.9 title update will be submitted for certification on consoles next week. Release TBA" back on 22 March. So the patch should have been sent for certification this week and generally certification takes around two weeks.
    twitter.com/ElderScrolls/status/315161984108744705

Also the Oghma Infinium exploit is going to be fixed in 1.9.

For a full list of fixes and features visit the following link:
    www.bethblog.com/2013/03/04/now-on-steam-skyrim-1-9-beta-update/

User Info: jammymacster

jammymacster (Expert) - 3 years ago 0 0