How can I hunt and consume Dr. Samuel Billingsley?

1. I am not able to find Dr. Samuel Billingsley were and how can I find him in the game.

User Info: nadeeb

nadeeb - 4 years ago

1. Hi mate, you have to press the hunt button, (Left stick I think), then the screen changes colour to sepia, look for where the colour returns first and move in that direction, when you get closer to him or any other person your hunting the colour will return to normal quicker and when you do the scan the persons nervous system will show when you press the hunt button, as for Sameul Billingsley, I found him at co-ordinates 362:1233, he was wearing a blue hazmat suit. Hope this helps.

User Info: sta2489

sta2489 - 4 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Push the left stick in. This sends a brown pulse out accross the world. You will then see another pulse come from somewhere. Head towards where it comes from.

Repeat until you find him. Standing at the top of a tall building can help you spot where the pulse is coming from.

User Info: Frontalb

Frontalb - 4 years ago 1 0