How do I beat Commander Gallagher ?

1. Having found him he throws you against a wall then you gotta chase him
    The problem is I can't seem to catch up with him and he's way too fast
    How do I catch up and consume him ?

User Info: pastanutty

pastanutty - 4 years ago

1. The battles with the Evolved are either immediate fights to the death or a chase through the city to a specific area to have a fight to the death,.. Death, or whatever it is you call it when someone gets consumed.

When it comes to chasing them I recommend Gliding. Running around after them on the ground is frustrating with all the people, vehicles, trees and Infected in the way. That and they have a nasty habit of changing direction.

Just stay high and above them so you can avoid the obstacles and keep an eye on them.

Don't forget to Air Dash and Second Glide to speed up and extend your Gliding.
    Also, you can press Jump when Sprinting up the sides of buildings to blast your way up to the roofs faster.

User Info: misterBanx

misterBanx - 4 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Upgrade locomotion is my est advice

User Info: robotears111

robotears111 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. Keep him targeted and stay disguised (this way the military won't attack you). Stay in the air and do an in air kick if he starts to get away (this will launch you straight towards him). If he still gets away, do some side missions to level up and upgrade your movement to at least the third rank. If that doesn't work then find some collectables to try to gain some locomotion powers.

User Info: darkdragon30544

darkdragon30544 - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. You have to upgrade your speed to catch up and once you destroy his helicopter you fight him on the ground your best chance is the claws and continusely consume if your low on health.

User Info: Dorkinator360

Dorkinator360 - 4 years ago 0 0