Question from AethonWarrior

Where are my save files?

Instantly after I beat the tutorial, where the rock golem almost kills you I saved and exited the game, tried to go to multiplayer and it kept wanting to make a new character so I went back to the main menu and went into single player and now it also wants me to make a new character, what the hell! Where is my save!

AethonWarrior provided additional details:

it's just how they highlighted the options, it confused my eyes, the options I was supposed to pick were white.

Answers

EsQueue answered:

It's one of many bad bugs. Your save is gone.
0 2

OdjinYorae answered:

It seems that you cant keep your character from the tutorial, don't know why tho
0 3

DarqueDragon answered:

It doesn't want you to make a new character. First, it might not have saved during the tutorial (it only auto saves at certain points), but I believe it did before that point.
When you go to start Single Player, it gives an error and says a save location isn't selected. Select your location, then select to load your character. It should appear there. Mine did.
You can keep your character from the tutorial, even if you are playing the demo. I started in the demo and it stops you when the guy lunges at you. I bought it at that point, and it let me continue, then I saved and was able to keep my character. I have gotten him up to level 8 so far.
2 1

Necroconvict answered:

There might be a bug if you have not purchased the game first? I played right through, and had no problems at all continuing with my character from the tutorial. Check the screen from where you load your character, as much as people hate to admit though it could be user error. Though how often after we realize we made a mistake do we go back and say oops?
0 0

Grey stats? Answered wolfdog1dmn
Skill glitch? Open darthfigment
Is there anything resembling a New Game (+)? Open philldude1987
Open world? Answered Beldum555
If you play online does it effect you single player profile? Open TheTimeIsGreat