Question from Allnemisis2004

How do you remap your (LT+A, B, Y, X) abiliities?

I am having trouble remapping my abilities...I have 6 of them unlocked, but am only able to use 4 of them. When I go into my Character-Abilities menu, it says that I can remap them with A, but it will not let me remap them. Any help would be much appreciated, and thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

Boseiju answered:

In the equipment screen (NOT the Abilities screen), you can find tabs for powers and potions; these can be assigned to your face buttons by pressing (A) when it says "Assign". A little menu will then pop up and give you the option to assign the power/potion to the face buttons. You can reassign (A), (B), (X), (LT)+(A), (LT)+(B), (LT)+(X) and (LT)+(Y) but not (Y).
2 0

Answers

Beefy1821 answered:

Go to equipment screen and the far right tab has a list of weapons and abilities that you can reassign.
2 0

Grey stats? Answered wolfdog1dmn
Skill glitch? Open darthfigment
Is there anything resembling a New Game (+)? Open philldude1987
Open world? Answered Beldum555
If you play online does it effect you single player profile? Open TheTimeIsGreat