Is there anything resembling a New Game (+)?

1. I beat the campaign, not long ago.

I want to reach level 10 with my Rogue but I was wondering if there was anyway to restart the campaign with her.

Is there any benefit, reward or carry-over for beating the campaign?

philldude1987 - 5 years ago
    I can go back to the beginning area but I can't redo any of the quests or actually 'restart' the chapter.

Is this perhaps a glitch on the game's end?

philldude1987 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Once you beat the campaign, you can go back and play the previous chapters of the game with all your current stats and equipment while earning new goodies and xp for it. So in a sense, it's like a New Game+ mode. You can also still play the character in multiplayer games. In other words...there's no real reason not to go ahead and beat the campaign.

Not sure if you can play it through the end boss again, as I haven't tried yet, but the rest of the game seems replayable.

Christianello - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. No theres no new game(+) and yes, you can kill the final boss and dragon again.
    Nayroy - 5 years ago 0 0

Grey stats? Answered wolfdog1dmn
Skill glitch? Unresolved darthfigment
Open world? Answered Beldum555
If you play online does it effect you single player profile? Unresolved TheTimeIsGreat
How do you remap your (LT+A, B, Y, X) abiliities? Answered Allnemisis2004