What is an easier way to find wild artefacts?

1. I made it like half way through the game to Academia -4XX AF-. After that I captured like 3-4 graviton cores, and I do not have the other 3 gates yet. I can not seem to find any wild artefacts. Are fragments counted as artefacts? Can I close a gate an recover a wild artefact I already have and open the gate again? How can you tell if there is an artefact in a gate and what kind of artefact it is before you go through the gate?

User Info: LilSaintv3

LilSaintv3 - 4 years ago

1. www.gamefaqs.com/boards/619315-final-fantasy-xiii-2/61858505

Props to Split Infinity for those locations.

User Info: CallMeBanjo

CallMeBanjo - 4 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Wild artefacts usually you just need to perform moggle throw or hunt to get them. In areas where there are a lot of gates, they usually have one, You can also get one from the casino.

User Info: Grayve

Grayve - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. The wild artefacts are located throughout the games in various stages. There are 10 total artefacts and 10 gates to use them on. Usually Hidden areas or in strange out of reach areas. There is a good video on youtube with the locations..

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKO_4QUPOA0

User Info: gimliskar

gimliskar - 4 years ago 1 0