Question from JediAlly

Activating Misery Beads quest?

I've reached the Padda ruins, and I know there's a Misery Beads quest where I'm supposed to give someone a Feral Behemoth tooth. I have the required item, but I can't find this woman Brenda, who's the one I'm supposed to talk to to start the quest. Can anyone point her out? I've already talked to Hope and I got the artefact from him.

JediAlly provided additional details:

A few quests? Which ones? You mean the ones where I need to go to different times to finish them?

Answers

Grayve answered:

She'll show up when you've completed a few quests beforehand, but she's a guard next to or near Chocoinia
0 1

CallMeBanjo answered:

Grayve is incorrect, you don't need to complete any quests beforehand, you only need to obtain the Hollow Artefact from Hope. Once you have, Brenda is just past Chocolina, near a fork in the road. It shouldn't be too hard to find her.
0 0

SosenSogetsu answered:

What Grayve is saying is that you can only have 2 quests active in the same "Time and Area" so make sure you only have one quest active for that area then it will let you talk to the NPC. Also, sometimes the NPC likes to drift away from their area so wonder around the general area a bit.
0 0