Question from ZDanieleeZ

Where do I get Moggle Throw???

I bought the strategy guide and in one place its telling me to gi to bresha ruins to get Moggle Throw an in another place its telling me to go somewhere else... Im very confused can someone help me!!!

Sunleth Waterscape -300 AF-. To unlock it: "Activate the shiny gate in [Echoes of the Past] caverns area with Reunion Artefact to unlock Sunleth Waterscape -300 AF- ". Just go with the story and you'll have it soon enough.

You get it in Sunleth Waterscape -300 AF-. All you need to do is ride that monster in the Animal Trail area (West and then South of where you start) and a scene will eventully go and you will get it.

both of these answers are correct u learn it through the story and it is in Sunleth Waterscape 300AF