Question from lighty691

How can i redo the Atlas battle?

I missed the 5 star achievement on Episode 2 for the Scarlet Medal achievement. Is there anyway i can go back and get this. When i go to the Historia Crux it just loads up my last position after i defeated him. Can someone explain to me how i get back to a point in this level before i have defeated Atlas?

darkstar7646 answered:

I believe the seal in question is at the very beginning of the next area you proceed to in the story, and you basically cannot miss it.
0 0

Answers

cypherchild answered:

You need to clear everything in Bresha Ruins (005AF) i.e. all of the "sidequests" as well as the story. Also, you need to unlock all of the gates in the area (you will need to do sidequests to do this anyway). Once done, you can clear your data and reset the whole area to how it was when you first entered during the story obviously giving you the chance to try again.

I would also recommend when you do this to save before activating the machine to weaken him, get the achievement, then reload. The reason behind this is that if you manage to kill him without weakening him, it unlocks a paradox ending.
0 0

CallMeBanjo answered:

In most areas you can find a Gate Seal that will allow you to "close" the gate. To close it, just go to the Historia Crux and press LB (or RB, can't remember off the top of my head). If you do this, you can go play through Bresha Ruins as if you've never been there before. You'll even re-fight Atlas' hand at the beginning. You can go from there and fight him again. Also, don't worry; you can re-open the gate anytime the same way you closed it. Opening a gate will restore it to how it was before you closed it in the first place.

As for the exact location of the seal that closes the Bresha Ruins, I'm not exactly sure. :/ But they're usually easy to find, I haven't missed one yet and I don't even go out of my way to look for them.
0 0

piknim answered:

All of these answers are pretty overkill except for darkstars.

You need a gate seal that you get in AF010 Yaschas Massif it's a bit past Chocolina.

After this you close the gate in the historia crux. RB or RT depending on console. Then you replay the entire chapter.
0 0

The Gigantuars on the archylyte steppe? Open slimothy1981
Lucky Coin Fragment Help? Open Campbellitus
Where do I go now? Open djangolite825
Synergist or Sabateur which is best to upgrade my characters to? Open icecutter17
Taming certian monsters? Answered CloneXIV