Question from AnkokuFalls

Where can i find all 3 giguantar(s)?

in Archylte Steppe, i have read that to unlock the gate covered with black stuff, i have to defeat all three giguantar... i have found one over by the golden cactuar statue, but im not sure where the others are. can someone tell me what the weather is supposed to be and where i have to go for the other two?

cypherchild answered:

For anyone that doesn't know, these are the green Cactuar statues that you can find in the Archylte Steppe. Just a pointer, Tyloric was slightly off in his locations.

1. Stonestump Wasteland - Any weather - Available as soon as you enter in plain view.

2. Clearwater Marshes (Northeast) behind a rock just to your right if you teleport in. Need to uncover with Moogle Hunt. - Also, this needs to be in Sunny weather (both sticks down).

3. Clearwater Marshes (Central) - Again needs to be uncovered with Moogle Hunt. This time you need to do it in Rainy weather (left stick up - right stick down).
4 0

Answers

Tyloric answered:

There is a group of cacti just north of the gold Cactuar statue; one will be in the middle of the bunch.

One is near the golden statue.

Is on the lake which is accessed by the golden Cactuar statue. It will be right next to the water, to the west.
0 2

Where can I find last 5 fragments? Answered thenagan
Where can I find Trapezohedrons? Answered SlayerZeroX
Where can I find (adamantite)? Answered fastdriver01
Where can I find chocobo? Open cptnoblivious77
How do I find the communicator ? Answered mrmike314