Question from Blades_Artemis

Crystarium Question?

Is it better to level classes simultaneously or focus on one over the others? Since it seems really biased in the way you level up in the Crystarium now.

CallMeBanjo answered:

I leveled them up simultaneously, but there's not necessarily a "right" answer here. I'd suggest leveling them up according to your play style. When I was upgrading them, I'd go through each of the six roles and see what abilities they were lined up to learn next, then leveled them to my preferences. I made sure I had a party member with Raise right away, then I made sure somebody had all the elemental spells, and lastly I upgraded the Synergist/Saboteur role for Noel/Serah, respectively. Hope this helps.
0 0

So as I'm leveling up the Crystarium I see I can have different bonuses whenever. Question is...? Answered KageTenshi55
Lightnings crystarium? Open kratos11047
A Question? Answered finalfantasy452
Hey I have a Question? Answered finalfantasy452
Infusion question? Open spawndie