Question from cheed123

Vile peaks?

I need help in vile peaks, i cant get pass this shadow thing and it tells me to check other times. please give advice?

cheed123 provided additional details:

How do u open arcadea 4xx

cheed123 provided additional details:

How do u open arcadea 4xx

cheed123 provided additional details:

Well im confused...i dont know where to go cause no agust tower is there its just vile peaks and tht shadow thing

cheed123 provided additional details:

Do u know how to get tht swich to work in august tower when following ciaus

Answers

rincewind1990 answered:

There are two vile peaks, one opens from the steppe and the other from arcadea 4xx af (or a dying land, can't really remember). What ever one you haven't opened you need to do so to gain access to the other time. (You need a wild artefact for both).
0 0

gamingrat answered:

Academia 4xx is accesed by completing August Tower 200 AF. you get here by completing Academia 400
0 0

gamingrat answered:

When you are following Caius you need to get the key from Agusta tower 300AF at the top of the tower. You can get there by going to Yassaf Massif 1X AF and using a wild artefact on the portal there.
0 0

forkreisssake answered:

The portal to Vile Peaks 10AF is in Academia 4XX AF. It's the gate at Grand Avenue (Wild artefact to unlock)

You need to defeat the boss monster in Vile Peaks 10AF to be able to get past the shadow in 200AF. Hope this helps
0 0

The Gigantuars on the archylyte steppe? Open slimothy1981
Lucky Coin Fragment Help? Open Campbellitus
Where do I go now? Open djangolite825
Synergist or Sabateur which is best to upgrade my characters to? Open icecutter17
Taming certian monsters? Answered CloneXIV