Question from cheed123

Vile peaks?

I need help in vile peaks, i cant get pass this shadow thing and it tells me to check other times. please give advice?

How do u open arcadea 4xx

How do u open arcadea 4xx

Well im confused...i dont know where to go cause no agust tower is there its just vile peaks and tht shadow thing

Do u know how to get tht swich to work in august tower when following ciaus

There are two vile peaks, one opens from the steppe and the other from arcadea 4xx af (or a dying land, can't really remember). What ever one you haven't opened you need to do so to gain access to the other time. (You need a wild artefact for both).

Academia 4xx is accesed by completing August Tower 200 AF. you get here by completing Academia 400

When you are following Caius you need to get the key from Agusta tower 300AF at the top of the tower. You can get there by going to Yassaf Massif 1X AF and using a wild artefact on the portal there.

The portal to Vile Peaks 10AF is in Academia 4XX AF. It's the gate at Grand Avenue (Wild artefact to unlock)

You need to defeat the boss monster in Vile Peaks 10AF to be able to get past the shadow in 200AF. Hope this helps