Question from fastdriver01

Where can I find (adamantite)?

I need it collect two for a weapon. i looked everywhere even the shop and nothing.

Azn_Playah answered:

Either win it from the chocobo races or kill the long gui for its rare drop (5%). Obviously chocobo races are far more reliable.
4 0

Answers

greateyedea answered:

I also have a question, I have been killing the long gui for the adamantite and it has been working pretty well for 3 of the adamantites. I was going to wait until I got all four so I could craft both Arcus Chronica and In Paradisium, but I got impatient and decided to just go ahead and craft In Paradisium because i wanted to see how it looked. Since I crafted it, I have been playing for a solid 4 hours and haven't got a single drop. Is this somehow because I already crafted In Paradisum, or am I just really unlucky?
0 1

fenoex answered:

Greateyedea- use collector catalogs it should help drop rates
Fast driver as azn playah said you can race chocobos or fight the long gui, i find a max silver chocobo or max gold chocobo to race with makes it a lot easier
0 0

How do I find the chelicerata? Open cjf135
Where can I find last 5 fragments? Answered thenagan
Where do I find Tezcatlipoca? Answered supermonkeyfish
Where can I find all the fragments? Open qredfire
how do i find Tezcatlipoca? Answered QuibbleSticks