Where can I find (adamantite)?

1. I need it collect two for a weapon. i looked everywhere even the shop and nothing.

User Info: fastdriver01

fastdriver01 - 4 years ago

1. Either win it from the chocobo races or kill the long gui for its rare drop (5%). Obviously chocobo races are far more reliable.

User Info: Azn_Playah

Azn_Playah - 4 years ago 4 0

Answers

1. I also have a question, I have been killing the long gui for the adamantite and it has been working pretty well for 3 of the adamantites. I was going to wait until I got all four so I could craft both Arcus Chronica and In Paradisium, but I got impatient and decided to just go ahead and craft In Paradisium because i wanted to see how it looked. Since I crafted it, I have been playing for a solid 4 hours and haven't got a single drop. Is this somehow because I already crafted In Paradisum, or am I just really unlucky?

User Info: greateyedea

greateyedea - 4 years ago 0 1
  2. Greateyedea- use collector catalogs it should help drop rates
    Fast driver as azn playah said you can race chocobos or fight the long gui, i find a max silver chocobo or max gold chocobo to race with makes it a lot easier

User Info: fenoex

fenoex - 4 years ago 0 0