Question from Tetrarc

Can monsters of the same type have different attributes/traits?

Are monsters of the same type/species able to have different attributes/traits if you catch different ones. For example, my first Cait Sith has the Well-Grown trait, I believe (this is from memory). If I were to release that Cait Sith and capture a new one, would the new Cait Sith have different attributes than the first one I captures or are they monster specific?

I correct myself. My Cait Sith has the traits Late Bloomer, Hexproof, and Calm. My Scandroid had the Well-Grown trait.

After finding and capturing multiple Chocobos, they all had the same traits. This leads me to believe that all of the monsters of the same species have the same traits.

From: chancho4141 3 years ago

My first Caitsith had the late bloomer attribute, so yeah probably, this is not however a definite yes on my part