Question from badham94

Why can't I get the Bestiary Artefact?

Ok, so I'm 100% certain (I've checked the list 5 times) and I have every monster on my bestiary. But he still says it's short of his work.

I've tried everything and don't suggest I'm missing a monster because I'm not (100% sure).

I haven't got the check by every monster, but I was told this doesn't matter. Is this right?

Any people with a similar problem? It seems that my game is glitched.

Could the fact that I have Omega DLC and Lightning & Amador DLC cause the bestiary to muck up? I do have Omega, Lightning and Amador on my bestiary.

All help is appreciated.

badham94 provided additional details:

Omg, thank you so much, I've never fought a Giant Cactuar before, if you've solved my problem I will love you forever! Just trying it now!

markisawsome answered:

I had the same problem not too long ago, I swore I had every monster In the bestiary and I couldn't get the fragment either and I had just about gave up and I don't know if this is the answer your looking for but I believe you are missing a monster and I believe the one you are missing is Giant Cactuar NOT GIGANTUAR. If you go and fight a regular Cactuar and DONT kill it it will eventually use grow and transform into Giant Cactuar which is a whole new monster that goes into your bestiary when you defeat him. If you already have him then I don't know just go through your list again and if it still doesn't give it to you I guess your screwed. Hope this helpes
0 0

Answers

gimliskar answered:

If its not the giant Cactuar, been told that you need all the caius' from the paradox endings and proto fal'cie adams as well. I had all those done when I turned it in so not sure if that would effect it.
0 0