Question from CallMeBanjo

What is the best setup for Twilight Odin?

I just obtained him in the Vile Peaks, and I know he's a one-of-a-kind monster crystal. So before I put any Monster Materials into him, I want to know the best way to do it. I understand that the word "best" is ambiguous, but I'll leave it up to your interpretation and pick the best answer. Thanks in advance for the help :)

CallMeBanjo provided additional details:

I understand the difference between potent and power materials, I'm wondering whether or not it's better to max out his strength or his magic... or if I should just use potent materials the whole way. I'd also like to know that infusions are good for him.

Ultimate_Finale answered:

Use potent materials. They can be farmed in the Steppe (Microchu, sunny weather). If you want him to have a good attack use power crystals. Vicce verse for magic based
0 0

The Gigantuars on the archylyte steppe? Open slimothy1981
Lucky Coin Fragment Help? Open Campbellitus
Where do I go now? Open djangolite825
Synergist or Sabateur which is best to upgrade my characters to? Open icecutter17
Taming certian monsters? Answered CloneXIV