Question from falconpunch69

How do I solve hands of time?

im really stuck on the oerba 400 AF anomaly on the hands of time how am i ment to do it the numbers for it a from the top going right 3,4,6,1,5,5,5,2,2,2,2,6,4 please help

JbentjeX answered:

Go to:

nyusuke.com/game/ff13/ff13-2puzzle.html

insert the number closes to the gat as 0 and proceed clockwise. it'll provide the solution :). can't get any easier.
2 0

Answers

gamingrat answered:

I wish i had known of this website before i finished the game, it would have made my life easier. If you want to do it the hard way the first thing you need to know is that there are two types of clocks. If you have a Clock with a timer, then the clock will change if you fail to solve it. If the Clock does not have a timer then you can retry it as many times as you want. The best way to solve it manually is to write the Clock down on a piece of paper or on paint on the computer, and keep trying different solutions
0 0