Question from spawndie

End game CP grinding?

Hey guys, I've heard Academia (400 AF) is pretty good for CP, but I've heard it's only good for people who've not beat the game but on the other hand I've got some people saying they grinded here till they maxed out all their characters. So I was wondering if there was any other better location for people who've beat the game. Cheers guys.

Answers

ssilver7 answered:

If you are in end game its a good point to go off and do the side quest that gets your the double CP fragment skill. Then the Steppe is a good place to grind and get monster materials at the same time.
0 0

schultzism answered:

also Academia 500 First Checkpoint, Constant Spawns and easy kills (this is right before endgame)
0 0

IllusionsInc answered:

Well, if you can put together a good team line-up, then the Raspatil monster that's in Oerba (400 AF) after the main story bosses is really good for CP. If both of your characters have a Durable Collector's Catalog, then you'll get around 50k CP per win and over 100k Gil too. Had mine maxed after a few fights with it.
0 0

gamingrat answered:

A really easy way to get points is to do some of the easier paradox endings, the ones that don't have Caius in them. When you complete them you get 30000 points, but it is a one time thing. And the academia 400 is good at the end of the area especially if you have the fragment skill that gives you 2x CP. And i would not recomend the Raspatil because that thing is a pain to kill and it took me about an hour to kill it when i was at max strength
0 0

Ayla_Rain answered:

The best place for me was while i was farming Potent Essences and Crystals in Archylte Steppe (Clearwater marshes in rainy weather) I simply gained enough CP while upgrading my Chocobo's to almost max out my characters- without even noticing!

Getting the CPx2 and Increased monsters Fragments are a must though before you bother grinding.
0 0