Question from Owdydydy

Orange butterfly & Dusk feather hairpin adornment New Bodhum 003AF?

why I can't get Orange butterfly & dusk feather hairpin adornment in New Bodhum 003AF (Beach front) & (winding way) with improved mogle throw, I throw this little thing so many time and I still can't get this adornment, please help me

SPEEDY3003 answered:

I found the hairpin by the red piece of metal (where at least I catched the boy who stole snows pendant) direct right of it is a plant - where I throwed mog to and found the hairpin

The beach part for the Butterfly ist this peace behind the fence before the start of the mountain-path - I found the butterfly as I throwed Mog (far) into the water

mfg
Olli
1 0

Answers

gamingrat answered:

You might need to get the advanced moogle throw from the Mystic in Serindipity before you can get them. This is a fragment skill that you can get on the first trip. The mystic's tent is the frist one on the left when you enter the park.
1 0

thisranks answered:

According to the list there's only one place in New Bodhum 003AF that doesn't have a specific adornment drop.....Tidal Shallows. I was having a hard time with it as well, but on my second throw...bingo.
0 0