Orange butterfly & Dusk feather hairpin adornment New Bodhum 003AF?

1. why I can't get Orange butterfly & dusk feather hairpin adornment in New Bodhum 003AF (Beach front) & (winding way) with improved mogle throw, I throw this little thing so many time and I still can't get this adornment, please help me

User Info: Owdydydy

Owdydydy - 4 years ago

1. I found the hairpin by the red piece of metal (where at least I catched the boy who stole snows pendant) direct right of it is a plant - where I throwed mog to and found the hairpin

The beach part for the Butterfly ist this peace behind the fence before the start of the mountain-path - I found the butterfly as I throwed Mog (far) into the water

mfg
    Olli

User Info: SPEEDY3003

SPEEDY3003 - 4 years ago 1 0

1. You might need to get the advanced moogle throw from the Mystic in Serindipity before you can get them. This is a fragment skill that you can get on the first trip. The mystic's tent is the frist one on the left when you enter the park.

User Info: gamingrat

gamingrat (Expert) - 4 years ago 1 0
  2. According to the list there's only one place in New Bodhum 003AF that doesn't have a specific adornment drop.....Tidal Shallows. I was having a hard time with it as well, but on my second throw...bingo.

User Info: thisranks

thisranks - 4 years ago 0 0