How do I get the quest for the Ochu fragment?

1. I have already beaten the 3 gigantuars, opened all 5 Cactuar statues and have the chocobo. Could my game have glitched when I reset the gate prior to getting the last 2 statues or something?
    FallenJoker13 - 4 years ago
    I have gone back to the Historia Crux like 20 times, and I tried closing the gate. The only person who will talk to me is that guy wondering about the Faeryl. Again, all 5 statues, all 3 gigantuars, and i have the chocobo for 9/12 fragments. And I have the paradox ending for the Archyltle Steppe when serah and noel fight thousands of titans.

FallenJoker13 - 4 years ago
    Ok I figured it out, all I had to do was re-open the gate that I had closed.

FallenJoker13 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Go to the Historia Crux, then go back to where the Nomads camp and talk to one of the two people who gave you your first quests. That should do it
    gamingrat (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. I'm not sure what to tell you. The book says to speak to someone named Tipur to begin the quest and that he is outside the chocobo pen.
    gamingrat (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. Try go to achlyte steppe change the weather whatever you want except rainy, then go back to historia crux and go back again to achylte steppe then change the weather to rainy and talk tipur next to weather machine,
    Owdydydy - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. You should complete all the cactuar stones and kill the 3 giant cactuars then after this talk to the man near the machine that can change the weather. then change the weather into rainy then go to marsh and kill the ochu to receiver also the fragment
    alexanderxX - 11 months ago 0 0
  5. Go to Achlyte Steppe. Make sure that it's sunny weather and the guy next to the weather changer should want to talk to you. Talk to him and he gives you the quest.
    Shippa24 - 11 months ago 0 0