Question from gurvmlk

Is there an alternative way to unlock Bodhum 00X in the Historia Crux?

When I got to the point during New Bodhum 00X, and Lightning asked me to stay, I thought it might involve a paradox ending. Just in case though, I continued on with the game, figuring I could just revisit later once I get the gate lock for the area. I kept another save file right before that point just to revisit it later sooner out of curiousity, but I never bothered and just kept going with the game. When I finally was able to return to the Historia Crux, that era didn't unlock like the rest visited during that portion of the game. I revisited that other save file at this time, and tested out saying Yes. When I did, I viewed the paradox ending, and at that point the era unlocked. Is there any way to unlock that area without having to view the paradox ending? Or do I have to redo everything from that point of the game up to where I've gotten since just to accomplish that?

gamingrat answered:

To do it without having to repeat everything would involve locking off Academia 4XX and replaying the scenes from there.
0 0