How do I re do fragment boss fights? Need one I already completed for bestiary fragment.

1. I am only missing one monster on my bestiary and it's called Gogrya which I know is an undying that appears during a side quest in Yaschas Massif 01X. I have the fragment but it's not on the list. Is this a glitch or is there a way to re fight the boss? Anyone else experiencing a similar issue?

User Info: ResSkyLights

ResSkyLights - 4 years ago
    I tried closing the gate and replaying everything in it and actually I closed it and tried just walking around the spot the undying used to appear but it I never see it. I think I may be permanently cut off from getting all 160 fragments, Dr. M isn't accepted the bestiary without that monster on it. :'(

User Info: ResSkyLights

ResSkyLights - 4 years ago
    I have all of the gate seals, I tried rewinding the time and starting new but the sidequests seem permanently completed unless the monster is not in the same location it was in. It's the Undying that uses Doom and the weird songs of debuffs. I'm not sure what to do now, it looks like I am completely unable to get the 160 fragments unless I create a whole new game -__-

User Info: ResSkyLights

ResSkyLights - 4 years ago
    I mean I have the fragment from the boss but the boss I killed to get it is not on the beastiary list. Gogrya is not on the list at all. The Undying list is one of the really small sections so it's so easy to see which monster was missing :(

User Info: ResSkyLights

ResSkyLights - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Find the gate seal for that area and you might be able to redo the fight. I'm not 100% sure though.

User Info: gamingrat

gamingrat (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. Are you 100% sure that is the monster you are missing? It seems like it was simply a fragment and not a bestiary monster to capture the crystal of.

Once you have done the side quests there is no need to re-play them as you are guaranteed to get all the items you need from them first time round.

And what do you mean by 'I have the fragment but its not on the list'- which list?

User Info: Ayla_Rain

Ayla_Rain (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. Ask Duncan (specific workers name) in the Paddrean Ruins. You will find him near the stairs on the way where Hope normally standing. talk to him and he will ask u to kill this cie'th. kill the monster in the southern part of the area and you will receive the Gorgyra fragment and this monster will be in your bestiary (every monster you kill will be in your bestiary list actually) this is untamable.

User Info: alexanderxX

alexanderxX - 1 year ago 0 0