Question from ResSkyLights

How do I re do fragment boss fights? Need one I already completed for bestiary fragment.

I am only missing one monster on my bestiary and it's called Gogrya which I know is an undying that appears during a side quest in Yaschas Massif 01X. I have the fragment but it's not on the list. Is this a glitch or is there a way to re fight the boss? Anyone else experiencing a similar issue?

ResSkyLights provided additional details:

I tried closing the gate and replaying everything in it and actually I closed it and tried just walking around the spot the undying used to appear but it I never see it. I think I may be permanently cut off from getting all 160 fragments, Dr. M isn't accepted the bestiary without that monster on it. :'(

I have all of the gate seals, I tried rewinding the time and starting new but the sidequests seem permanently completed unless the monster is not in the same location it was in. It's the Undying that uses Doom and the weird songs of debuffs. I'm not sure what to do now, it looks like I am completely unable to get the 160 fragments unless I create a whole new game -__-

I mean I have the fragment from the boss but the boss I killed to get it is not on the beastiary list. Gogrya is not on the list at all. The Undying list is one of the really small sections so it's so easy to see which monster was missing :(

Answers

gamingrat answered:

Find the gate seal for that area and you might be able to redo the fight. I'm not 100% sure though.
0 0

Ayla_Rain answered:

Are you 100% sure that is the monster you are missing? It seems like it was simply a fragment and not a bestiary monster to capture the crystal of.

Once you have done the side quests there is no need to re-play them as you are guaranteed to get all the items you need from them first time round.

And what do you mean by 'I have the fragment but its not on the list'- which list?
0 0

Do you need 100% data on all monsters for the fragment? Answered DarkDragooN92
AF4XX ACADEMIA Fragment Help? Open Cyber016
Lucky Coin Fragment Help? Open Campbellitus
How do I get the quest for the Ochu fragment? Open FallenJoker13
Clock Master Fragment Question? Answered Chocobo_Lover22