Question from Ryonaka

How do I Get Illuyankas to appear?

I'm only missing Illuyankas and the monster will not appear at all even with the battlemania skill on, and i've traveled back and forth in Sunleth Waterscape 400AF for the past few days. Any idea's?

Ryonaka provided additional details:

Oh I am the unluckiest person ever. No Illuyankas has appear still no matter how many times i run in a circle in the Assembly Area. I even tried throwing Mog around since someone said throwing him around would get some rare monsters to appear.

Ayla_Rain answered:

I found mine near the bottom of the map- hope you find it!
0 0

Answers

Apollo211 answered:

You seem to be the most unluckiest person ever. I usually encounter them at the place where you fought the colorful Flan. Maybe you have more luck searching there more precisely.
1 0

Twerplified answered:

I found in assembly area on the mound, with battle mania on and monster encounter switched to less, hope that helps
0 0

The Gigantuars on the archylyte steppe? Open slimothy1981
Lucky Coin Fragment Help? Open Campbellitus
Where do I go now? Open djangolite825
Synergist or Sabateur which is best to upgrade my characters to? Open icecutter17
Taming certian monsters? Answered CloneXIV