Question from Chocobo_Lover22

Yomi and the Tear of Woe?

so Ive been farming yomi all night now. Beaten him 12 times in a row, 5 stared the battle every time, have durable collector catalogs on both characters and STILL the only thing he drops is the tear of woe!

Is this normal is what im asking, shouldnt I have gotten at least 1 trapezohedron by now?

Chocobo_Lover22 provided additional details:

really? I just fought him 4 more times and 4 more tears. at this point grinding yomi dosnt bother me at all its the constantly returning to the HC thats getting on my nerves

Mookiethebold answered:

Unfortunately yes, traps are just really rare. I got two in a row after 5 or 6 battles, then went at least 20 more before getting a third. I've fought at least 20 more again and still haven't gotten another.
1 0

Answers

plaguebearer_3 answered:

i just save fight yomi and if trap drops then i go back to the HC if not i return to title screen and reload the save
0 0

Yomi help? Answered EdoZero
How do I find Yomi? Answered Cyber016
How do i beat Yomi? Open qredfire
The Gigantuars on the archylyte steppe? Open slimothy1981
Lucky Coin Fragment Help? Open Campbellitus