Question from elfistein

Where can I find wild artefact?

I am at 4XX acedemia i found i just need one graviton core but i need a wild artefact to open a gate where i can find on now?

Mookiethebold answered:

These are the locations of all of the Wild Artefacts in the game. There is no in-game checklist that keeps track of which ones you've already collected, so if you don't remember if you got a certain one you'll just have to go to each location and check for yourself:

1. AF005 Bresha Ruins - autoget as part of tutorial
2. AF200 Oerba - check the ledge NW from the big tree in middle of the map, need moogle throwing ability
3. AF300 Sunleth Waterscape - when riding the beast from N to S, look on your left to spot Wild Artefact suspended in air, need moogle throwing
4. AF??? Archylte Steppe - extreme W, down on ledge in the ravine with moogle throwing
5. AF??? Seredipity - buy Wild Artefact for about 10000 coins (or 7500 if you have Haggler)
6. AF200 Augusta Tower - on F50, middle walkway, in plain sight
7. AF700 Dying World - E side, examine the Oracle Drive before the monument, return after you complete Episode 5
8. AF300 Bresha Ruins - do the "Iridium Ring" quest
9. AF4XX Academy - Alley in SE corner, concealed, need Moogle Hunt
10. AF100 Yaschas Massif - complete all 4 requests for red spheres, and then solve the Temporal Rift that appears in NE part of the map
2 0

Wild Artefact Question? Open plakeijzer
Why can't I get the Bestiary Artefact? Answered badham94
Where can I find wild artifacts? Answered SirCloud21
Where can I find all wild artefacts? Answered spiritualchaos
What is an easier way to find wild artefacts? Open LilSaintv3