Question from UchihaSasukeKir

Why can't use the Casino Slots in Serendipity?

I don't understand why, but, I can't activate the Casino Slots in Serendipity. It doesn't show up the message to interact with the Casino Slots and I have done almost everything in the game, there is only missing the fragments in Serendipity for the Casino Slots and I can't use them! What I do?

From: Mookiethebold 2 years ago

You can only use the slot machine that is closest to the entrance of that building - the others are already in use by other NPCs. Also, be sure you have casino coins to gamble with, because you can't play using gil. Speak with the choco girl at the counter to purchase coins or to trade in any casino coupons you may have found while playing through the story. Once you have some coins, simple walk up the short set of stairs to get in the machine and start playing the slots.