Question from darkmichaelsan

Need Help With Chocobo Team, Can Someone help Me?

Hi and thanks for taking time reading this :).

I decided to make a choco team and I would love if you people could give builds of what to infuse to make my choco team this is what i would like:

Choco Team (Red, Blue, Green Chocos) I would like that the red and blue chocobos haved the pack mentality and the three of them have role resonance in their build :)

I dont care to sacrifice chichu and the other monster :P

thanks for the help guys :) (sorry for my bad english is not my primary language)

From: gamingrat 2 years ago

Blue and green are ok, but i would trade the Red for the Gold Chocobo. It is much better then the Red and it will max level much quicker. as for the pack Mentaility just infuse your red chicken into the gold one and you should be able to give it the ability. For the items to use i wouuld suggest using Potent items and the ones that increase HP on all of them. For the Gold or Red if you still choose to use it use the ones that increase Strength. Do not use magic boosters on the Commando. For the others you want to increase your magic. I hope this helps