Question from conradville

Casino Slot - Triggering the "Bonus Flag"?

Can someone enlighten me what exactly is the pattern for the Bonus Flag? It was mentioned in the tutorial, but i don't actually know what i'm looking at... The Bonus flag i am mentioning is when 6 red lights started blinking on the side of the slot machine.

Light4044 asked for clarification:

Do you mean super victory mode cuz that the only one I herd of but yet those are 3 green lights if it's not super victory then it's victory but I might be able to help if I just knew which mode it is cuz I watched a tutorial to it never said anything about bonus flag one thing I need to kno are u trying to get the lucky coin fragment

Answers

nikolot222 answered:

To initiate victory mode/super victory mide you need to trigger the bonus flag and hope that you get 9/9/9 or the bars (cant think of the monsters name) unfortunatly i am haveing the same problem i have no idea what the bonus flag is.
0 0

How do you obtain or find "Giant Cactuar?" Answered SlayerZeroX
Spawn rate of the "Black Chocobo"? Answered powerpj1
Are the "ultimate" spells in this? Answered Thesingerofstar
About "Clock Stopper", help ? Answered parasiteeve2
Why can't use the Casino Slots in Serendipity? Answered UchihaSasukeKir