Casino Slot - Triggering the "Bonus Flag"?

1. Can someone enlighten me what exactly is the pattern for the Bonus Flag? It was mentioned in the tutorial, but i don't actually know what i'm looking at... The Bonus flag i am mentioning is when 6 red lights started blinking on the side of the slot machine.

User Info: conradville

conradville - 4 years ago
    Do you mean super victory mode cuz that the only one I herd of but yet those are 3 green lights if it's not super victory then it's victory but I might be able to help if I just knew which mode it is cuz I watched a tutorial to it never said anything about bonus flag one thing I need to kno are u trying to get the lucky coin fragment

User Info: Light4044

Light4044 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. To initiate victory mode/super victory mide you need to trigger the bonus flag and hope that you get 9/9/9 or the bars (cant think of the monsters name) unfortunatly i am haveing the same problem i have no idea what the bonus flag is.

User Info: nikolot222

nikolot222 - 4 years ago 0 0