Question from steviec102

How do you make the colliseum work?

I have all fragments except the monster professor fragment (and that also includes all paradox endings except secret ending paradox) does anyone know how to fight in the colloseum battles the only thing i can think of is if i get the final 160th fragment and do the secret ending if that doesn't work then i don't know what will please can anyone help?

Answers

rosariocapu2 answered:

To fight against the DLC monsters find the COLISEUM??? and you will be able to obtain Lightning.
0 0

IllusionsInc answered:

If you have downloaded the correct content, then just go to the far left of your Historia Crux (left of New Bodhum 003AF) and you should see the Coliseum ??? there, along with Serendipity ??? if you have the Sazh content. The main Coliseum you can go to for the story doesn't have anything other than the one fragment in it.
0 0

Light4044 answered:

U have to download characters to fight in the downloadable content then u can go to the Colisuem and fight I've never done that but I will cuz lighting is just pure awesomeness wait no wat was that saying me and my friend created oh yea the void beyond epicness but I do believe each battle u download costs like 240 mp or 360 I'm not sure all I know is I have 160mp so I hope this heled fill u in on the battle for Colisuem
0 0

The Gigantuars on the archylyte steppe? Open slimothy1981
Lucky Coin Fragment Help? Open Campbellitus
Where do I go now? Open djangolite825
Synergist or Sabateur which is best to upgrade my characters to? Open icecutter17
Taming certian monsters? Answered CloneXIV