Mog Throw Isn't Working?

1. I'm just about to finish Yaschas Massif. I've already spoken to Hope and Alyssa multiple times each and talked to everyone in the area.

Mog isn't following me. He was hanging out by Hope and Alyssa, but he won't come with me when I leave. I thought that running out and killing some monsters would solve the issue and it sort of did; he just stays where I defeated the monster, but won't move.

I went to Oerba and he follows me there. What happened?

User Info: Bass_Slayer91

Bass_Slayer91 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Sometimes the moogle just stays or flies off somewhere else. You can call him back via the Mog Hunt Button (RB). If he doesn't return, then use the Mog Throw Button (LB) if you already have it and let go. He'll automatically go into your hand and should act normally.

C-A

User Info: CatMuto

CatMuto (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 0