Question from CatMuto

Academia's Final Percent?

I've walked through Academia AF 4XX so often that I have the map memorized and I am still missing a single point to get the 100% needed for the Travel Guide: Academia Fragment.
I know that I need Academia AF 500 at 100% to get it, which I already have, but I am missing a tiny piece.

Don't tell me that piece is in Academia AF 400 ... I hate that place.

C-A

CatMuto provided additional details:

I'm pretty sure I went into every possible shop, nook and cranny while looking for Cryptic and the enlargement of the map doesn't help. Nothing looks dark and I even double walked the parts of the city that are beneath the displayed map parts. Everything looks the same...

C-A

CatMuto provided additional details:

I found it. It was a tiny piece of a shop that didn't look darkened out until I literally shoved my face against the TV Screen. Maybe I should follow my plan in getting a huge TV for games only ...

C-A

Mookiethebold answered:

In Aca 4XX AF there are various shops all around the city that you can enter, so chances are you're missing one of those. Look at the map and enlarge it as much as you can to carefully look everything over to see if you can spot a tiny area that's still dark and that should be the spot you need. If nothing looks dark then you may just have to roam the entire city looking for these places the hard way.
0 0

How do i get to academia? Open shroom25
Why does it say 9/11 fragments from Academia 4XX? Open supermonkeyfish
AF4XX ACADEMIA Fragment Help? Open Cyber016
Academia 4XX Gate Seal issue? Answered Predikit
How do I solve Academia 500AF puzzle? Answered Mellerker38