Question from GearsofHope18

How much do you miss the Flee button? XD

Ok, so I miss the flee button you used to be able to use in almost any battle, and when i first got to the Academia 400AF, i was in need of the dumb flee button cuz those things are everywhere and its soo annoying and time consuming to beat the place. Id say i hate tis era the most -_-
Do you miss the Flee button too?? XD

Answers

CatMuto answered:

I don't quite remember a flee button, but the retry option mostly. Yeah Academia AF 400 is my most hated place, especially since it's 99% impossible to avoid fights. Worst place to be for attempting the Clock Stopper Achievement.
I suggest to use Com, Com, Com for the entire area except the boss. The Cie'th should die pretty fast.

C-A
0 0

Light4044 answered:

I've never played a ff game with a flee button but yea I mean I'm tryna climb those escalators or whatever u call them then they attack me when I'm trying to freakin climb then goes into battle and makes me go down so yea I probably hate that place second cuz I mean Augusta tower triggers me into a tantrum expecially when I'm trying to get an artifact and that place has the worst hidden fragments
0 0

IllusionsInc answered:

FFIX had a Flee option with the main character. The rest was mostly just holding a couple of buttons to escape battle. I sort of miss that. The retry option doesn't generally remove the threat, it just puts you near it again.
1 0

Leonguard answered:

I suppose illusion is right, in early rpgs (FF/Chrono series/Xeno series) fleeing got rid of the threat or made you invulnerable to encounters for a time. I didn't really find that area as an issue, just spam ruin/ruinga and they die instantly. Retry was only handy for those boss battles that you were thrown into from a cutscene.
0 0