Question from Light4044

I kno this is stupid but what did Yeul mean when she said she lives and dies in all ages never understood that.?

I am trying to get that stupid paradox ending but can't defeat caius so I'm just wondering wat Yeul meant when she says this in the void beyond and any help of knowing how to beat caius would be accepted to cuz any time I kill him well as serah would say call it a hunch . So if u could plz help me. I don't kno why I'm so obsessed with getting these paradox endings.

CatMuto answered:

Point of paradox endings is to give players a glimpse of possible hope after a downer of an ending, only to realize that Caius always wins. To defeat Caius in the Void Beyond with just Sera and a monster, I suggest a Sentinel Monster and her to use Saboteur to Poison and Wound him, also to dispel any buffs he gives himself. Also using a Commando monster, like Chichu is a good idea and that you have several roles maxed.

What Yule means is that in every age, there is a Yule who is born only for her to see the future and eventually die from it at an early age. As soon as the previous Yule dies, very soon another one gets born and the cycle repeats itself.

C-A
0 0

The Gigantuars on the archylyte steppe? Open slimothy1981
Lucky Coin Fragment Help? Open Campbellitus
Where do I go now? Open djangolite825
Synergist or Sabateur which is best to upgrade my characters to? Open icecutter17
Taming certian monsters? Answered CloneXIV