Question from Light4044

What is a dlc?

I think they spelled it like that but I have never really been good at ff abbreviations

Oh and I forgot to put this is there going to be a final fantasy 13-3 cuz they got me confused at the credits when it said to be continued practically I was confused a lot tho since I didn't eve get past the eidolons( guess that's what they were I was using snow) but pretty sure since that was like 2 or 3 years ago I would beat it

From: CatMuto 2 years ago

DLC is the short way of saying Downloadable Content. Via Microsoft Points for 360 or your "Wallet" on PSN, you can download certain things into XIII-2. For example, alternate outfits for Sera and Noel or opponents like Lightning and Jihl Naabat to fight in the Colisseum.

The credits are rather open, we don't know yet if there will be a XIII-3. Some say the rest of XIII will be explained in the games Versus XIII and Type0. As for defeating the Eidolon, you don't really defeat them - check Faqs on what to do during the battles and obtain their loyalty.

C-A